Sunday, October 2, 2011

Averave Week 4

Not too much done this week, but doesn't mean I shouldn't do an Average Week post. BTW if you didn't know, 4chan turned 8 yesterday! Yeah it's been a long time. 

 Trying to read this Japanese manga. The only thing I understand in the title is こども(which means child).
 Haven't used my PSP in weeks. I'm still playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker^^
 Recently received my copy of OtakuUSA magazine. I really like the H.O.T.D. cover. Something I don't like about OtakuUSA is that they review anime that were released ages ago. I expect to read reviews of recently released anime from Japan. Not anime like Fruits Basket or Naruto!!! :<
 This Snapple didn't have a random fact on the cap. :'(
 FISH TACO! FUCK YEAH!!
Crazy shit going on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment