Monday, October 10, 2011

Average Week 5

 Welcome back to another Average Week, I'm your host, Robin Williams, and today, I'll be... I'm just pulling your tail. It's BlogTimeAlex! This post should have been up yesterday, but due to my sleepiness, it's couldn't happen. Last week as you know it, Steve Jobs passed away. He died from cancer at the age of 56. My words goes to him and his family. But enough of that let's get straight to the post.
Bought meself a power supply for my computer. I'm going to need it if I'm going to be upgrading my computer. 
 Average arcade machine xD
 I broke one of two of my SATA ports on my motherboard so now, I have to use an external DVD Drive to play DVD(which is rarely)^^

 Omuraisu(オムライス)for lunch
 Stuff going on between these two computers.
 Long-story-short, I placed my laptop on the floor at night and when I woke up, crack! My foot smashed my laptop screen as I got up from bed.

 I had my birthday party last Saturday. I turned 496-years-old ^^
 Birthday cake^_^ The 16 candles indicated that I've had 16 computers my whole life.xD
 Random camouflage jacket at Target.
 Pants that didn't fit me^^;
 Are you a /b/rony?
Left-over cake.

Average Week 5 

END

No comments:

Post a Comment