Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hatsune Miku takes her first step into taking over American television.

On twitter, I was informed with news that Hatsune Miku or Miku Hatsune(whatever order you want to use) appeared on a promotional commercial for the 2011 Toyota Corolla. You can view the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E15PE7iGT0U&feature=player_embedded
I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT. SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME!!!
.....................
...............
........

Now that I've recovered, YES! Finally! Finally Miku gets attention in the U.S.! I had dream about this and now it's come true. I don't what to say. I mean this is "sugoi" (cool in Japanese). About the commercial itself, the song is called "World is mine"and sang by yours truly, Miku Hatsune. The CG in this commercial good and the timing is sugoi as well. At the half end , they start playing footage of the live concert that Miku Hatsune had on March 9th of last year. Very clever for Toyota to be promoting Miku along with their products. This make me want to buy a Corolla(which is now the official car of Miku Hatsune). My mom has a 1995 Corolla; is that car the official car of Miku Hatsune too? Who knows.

Has anybody seen the artwork in the website? The artwork in the website (http://www.toyota.com/corollamiku/) is kinda creepy. Couldn't they just put official artwork(like the one on top of this post) on the website? I mean if you have the rights to show Miku Hatsune on TV, you should have rights to put official pictures of her on the website.

Here's the creepy picture just incase you're lazy to click the link :3

No comments:

Post a Comment