Friday, May 13, 2011

Finally upgraded my desktop's RAM to 2 gigabytes

After a long wait, I have finally upgraded my Compaq desktop from 1 gigabyte of RAM to 2 gigabyte of RAM. My computer has been really slow mostly because of the installation Photoshop CS4 and Premiere Pro CS4. So I saved up money to buy some new RAM from Amazon.^^ 
The packaging right here. I thought I wound come in a box :'(.

 I have  now broken the evil seal that prevented me from accessing the insides.(Role-playing)
 The most powerful thing in this house is inside here^^ not really.
 It's twins! I thought that they were going to come in retail packaging with manuals just like human babies =0.
 Up close shot.


 This is my desktop.

 After I opened my copy of Evangelion 2.22, I peeled the sticker off of the cover and placed it on my desktop. I don't know why.xD
 The inside of my machine.
 Better shot of it.
 This is my old RAM. I don't think you can see it well for the lighting. :0
 Sockets for the RAM.
 Another pic of the inside. 
If I put my finger in the fan while turned on, will my finger get cut off?

After changing the current RAM and replacing it with the new ones, I turned on my computer but it didn't work!
The reason why is because I didn't insert the RAM right.(That's what he said) So I opened my computer again and push it tight until I heard the click sound. NOW it worked. It almost gave me a heart attack! Yay! Now my computer is faster! And yes, I'm running Windows Vista, the worst operating system in the world. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment