Saturday, April 30, 2011

I got a new keyboard!!!

Today, I went to Wal-Mart to purchase myself a new keyboard. The Logitech Keyboard K120  was only  $11.95. Very  good price for an average keyboard. The keyboard itself seems to be modern, but it's wired ;'(
This is the front cover of the box of the keyboard. 
 Finally!! A full keyboard! My old keyboard was missing a few keys,button,words? Whatever you call the them. To be specific, it was missing the L, the space bar, and numbers 1,2,3,and 4. I don't want to show this horrid old keyboard of mine or you might get gluecomia (did I spell that right?).

 The Logitech logo on the top-right corner of the keyboard.
 What a majestic keyboard^^. 


 There were some papers for the keyboard, but that not important right now, and since this keyboard is plug-and-play, I don't need to install any drivers :D.
 The back of the box. I've noticed that the box has English and French language, and there a word in French that says "Frappe".=0 Wasn't that the name of the iced coffee at McDonalds? I wonder what that means.^^
Full view of the keyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment