Thursday, June 30, 2011

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

I bought Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker last week and it is the best 20 dollars I've ever spent. The gameplay, story, concept of the game is just too good! Rated T for Teen which is a unexpected thing from the Metal Gear Franchise. Every other game of MGS were rated M for Mature. So I was able to buy this one without hesitation xP.




Yeah, I know, I got the greatest hits version, but hey it was 1/2 the price^^.
Time took to finish this game: Less than a week.

Time took to finish Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core: More than a year.xP
                                                                                                                                                 

I'm really looking forward to replaying this game on the PS3. Along with MGS2 & 3.

SNAKE EATER IN HD.

No comments:

Post a Comment